1) Blog readers – Went to my local Sewing Shop yesterday with my mum & ended up choosing some Riley Blake Ladybug Garden fabric & bits ‘n’ bobs to make a small quilt. Sandra was really helpful & whilst paying we got chatting about my crocheting & blog, turns out she’s been stalking my blog & called me the “muffin queen”! Nice to know people do read it, so *waves* to you if you are reading!
So excited (& nervous!) to start my first quilt too!
2) 20 weeks – Sylvie hit the 20 week mark yesterday! She’s a really lovely baby, and I’m enjoying every moment of life with her!
3) Sunshine & eating al fresco – weather has been glorious this weekend so we’ve all spent a lot of time in the garden. Today, we had yummy burgers complete with salad & fries in the garden, & I even got the sewing machine out to play!
4) Cushion – whilst sat outside with my sewing machine near the apple tree, I managed to make a cushion cover! Really chuffed as I’ve not sewn for yonks!
5) Days off – My chap has no work tomorrow as it’s bank holiday & boys are on half term! Yippee! No usual Sunday evening blues…