Today, I woke up with the intention of having a much more positive day, despite still feeling a bit bleh. Oh, I long for warm weather & no poorliness!
It’s been a mixed day but mostly good…
1) The weekend starts here– Easter holiday & long weekend with family. VERY much needed.
2) Storytime – sat and read Nature by Alain Grée, with Rocco. Beautiful book. 🙂
3) Capturing a photo that made my day – my beautiful smily sleepy baby wrapped up close to my heart.
4) Crochet – made a mouse! Wasn’t the best mouse in the world, (in fact it was supposed to be a bunny!) but my baby liked it, & it has inspired me to practice more amigurumi.
5) Sun – snow is melting more! I can see the bulbs springing through & the promise of Springtime.