1) Walking – Today we went for an impromptu walk in the fields and newly planted forest by our house. It was wonderfully breezy, and warm. We will do this more often, next time taking the baby slings, and perhaps a picnic! We had a lovely time, and it is so lovely knowing this is literally on our doorstep! A perfect place to walk, run, or even cycle perhaps.Our tyre swing at the top of the hill!
The fishing lake.
2) Making decisions – Today I made a decision, one that I won’t share just yet, but I feel happier and better for it already.
3) Talking – Having someone who I can talk to about worries or concerns, and knowing that they understand, it’s a nice feeling.
4) Strawberries – A simple plate of fresh strawberries made me feel better this morning.
5) It’s only 12.43pm – The lovely feeling when you still have plenty of day left! I thought it was later, so it’s a pleasant surprise knowing that I have posted five positive things for today already and still have potential to think of more!