1) Reading – It’s been a good book day with my babies today. Their older brothers are staying at their Nana’s so I’ve managed to have some quality time. Lots of reading together, enjoying & talking about the pictures.
We are loving Alain Grée books a lot at the moment, Nature, Transport & My first book of Animals. Beautiful books!
Another book we have loved is “When I was born” – it not only looks gorgeous but such a lovely read about the experiences a young child has, and the joys of senses, discovering & learning. It made me well up a bit! (Doesn’t take much though!)
2) Pretty find – my chap brought home a pretty ceramic toadstool lamp that he found dumped in a box, tested it to make sure it’s safe & he was allowed to have it! I’m thrilled as its right up my street with my toadstool fairy type obsession at the moment & it will be wonderful in my daughter’s room when we finally get round to doing it!
3) Chip van Friday – I wasn’t going to have any tonight but tiredness, & the ease of getting them from the bottom of the road on a Friday meant we had chip van Friday. Albie & Rocco got plates for a carpet picnic & arranged them ready!
4) New goals – got ideas, goals and projects swimming around my head. This is a good thing, as recently I’ve felt a bit ‘bleh’ & demotivated. Having an objective & something to look forward to is a positive thing.
5) Legs – I’ve managed to have an undisturbed shower & shaved my legs! This doesn’t sound like much or a huge positive, but quite honestly, if you’d seen them before you’d realise why it was a big deal! I was turning into a yeti… I may attempt to wash & comb my hair this weekend, that would be a feat!