Five for today
1) Declutter – filled up back of car with piles of household rubbish & went to tip. Feels good to be making a little progress.
2) A good find – whilst at tip I spotted a pile of books someone had thrown into the skip that as destined for incineration, why they weren’t donated to charity I have no idea. I saw old Ladybird books which made me feel sad as they are quite sought after but they’d been squashed down by other rubbish. However, on the top I saw this pristine book & asked if I could take it.
It’s by Woodrow Wyatt – The Exploits of Mr Saucy Squirrel and I think it’s a first edition from 1976! (as old as me!)
3) Homemade bolognese – My chap makes a wicked bolognese from scratch & that’s what we had tonight! Yum! Beats any stuff from a jar!
4) Growing – Sylvie had to have her seat belt adjusted as she’s moved up a notch! Bittersweet as I love having a little baby, but excited as she’s growing strong & it’s all because of my milk! I still find it amazing how it all works!
5) The Voice – I don’t watch soaps or much TV really, but I love watching this! I look forward to it all week & I’m excited to watch the second part of battles tonight! Plus I do love Sir Tom Jones twinkly eyes! 😉